DURING THE COVID-19 PANDEMIC, WE HAVE ADAPTED THE WAY WE DO BUSINESS STRIVING TO PROVIDE A SAFE ENVIRONMENT FOR OUR STAFF AND CUSTOMERS. WATCH OUR BACK TO BUSINESS VIDEO BELOW TO SEE HOW WE'VE IMPLEMENTED THESE CHANGES.
WHAT DOES THIS MEAN FOR OUR CUSTOMERS?
VISITORS HEALTH NOTICE
To reduce the spread of germs, Vines Group are facilitating full social distancing within our showrooms, have enhanced hygiene standards throughout and when handling your vehicle.*
Some steps we have taken:
- Increased deployment of hand sanitizers and wipes within the business and more frequent sanitisation of surface areas
- Encouraging best practice hand washing
- Facilitating safe distancing principles within our showroom, and adopting a no handshake policy.
- We encourage customers to only visit the showroom should they have an appointment.
- Should you feel under the weather, we would advise you not to come in for your appointment; instead please contact us and we can look at another suitable date.
- In line with government legislation, as of 24 July, we ask that customers wear a face covering when visiting our showrooms.
Please note our opening hours have temporarily changed:
Monday – Friday: 8h.00 – 18h.00
Saturday: 9h.00 - 17h.00 (Sales Department only)
SERVICE AND REPAIRS:
I NEED TO BOOK MY VEHICLE IN FOR A REPAIR.
You can choose how you engage with us at your appointment.
- Contactless drop off - leave your keys in our secure key safe located on the side of our building, or use our self-service check in kiosk at reception.
- Check in safely with a Service Advisor, observing social distancing measures or,
- If you have booked a collection and delivery slot, there will be a £10 charge, our drivers will use seat & steering wheel covers, floor mats and wear gloves. They will also observe the 2m rule at the collection property.
Payment for goods or services must be paid by Credit or Debit card only.
If you have booked a loan vehicle there is a £20 per day insurance charge, reducing the insurance excess for the vehicle to only £50.
Whilst your vehicle is with us, our staff will wear and we will use protective equipment for the interior of the vehicle.
Prior to return we will wash and vacuum, remove protective covers and sanitise all touch-points (inside and outside) We strongly advise customers to observe good hand hygiene before entering your vehicle, and once again, when you exit your vehicle.
Due to health & safety of our staff and customers, we will not be operating any courtesy lifts at this time, we can however, assist you with booking a taxi on the day should you require assistance.
I NEED PARTS OR ACCESSORIES.
Our Parts Departments and our online shop www.vinesbmwminishop.co.uk are open for your convenience.
Please note, supply / availability of items may exceed our usual lead times due to suppliers being affected by COVID19.
In line with government guidelines, our showrooms for vehicle sales will reopen on Monday, 1 June.
We are able to offer a full purchase service to our customers, either online, on the telephone, via virtual or indeed face-to-face appointments. You have the ability to reserve a vehicle, arrange finance, agree a part exchange all online should you wish and arrange an immediate contactless collection of your vehicle from our centres.
BOOK AN APPOINTMENT.
To facilitate social distancing in the business, for the safety of all, we would encourage all customers to only visit our showrooms if you have a prearranged appointment. Please contact us to book your appointment.
I WANT TO BOOK A TEST DRIVE.
Please contact us to book an ‘unaccompanied’ test drive appointment; this can be facilitated at our premises or from the comfort of your own home, subject to availability and driver status.
We have enhanced hygiene standards throughout our demonstrator fleet and we strongly advise customers to observe good hand hygiene before and after handling our vehicles.
I HAVE SEEN A VEHICLE I LIKE AND WANT TO FIND OUT MORE.
Contact us online, please do so via our website Live chat tool or website contact forms; alternatively please feel free to email firstname.lastname@example.org
BUYING A VEHICLE:
Did you know that you are able to buy a vehicle from us completely online?
You are able to:
- Choose your vehicle
- Choose your finance
- Get a part exchange quote
- Request a test drive^ (Subject to availability and driver status)
- Receive a contactless delivery^ of your vehicle
How to start your journey:
Browse new vehicle offers here
Browse Approved used vehicles here
^Subject to business operations
I AM DUE TO COLLECT MY NEW VEHICLE.
We are able to facilitate contactless collection of your MINI. Your MINI will undergo a full sanitisation programme prior to collection.
Our team will be in touch to schedule this with you however, if you have any urgent queries, please contact email@example.com
Our hearts go out to all those affected by COVID-19. Stay safe and thank you for your support during this time.
Vines Managing Director
*Please find our COVID-19 Safety Assessment HERE.
Page last updated 17.07.20.