FACEBOOK LIKE & SHARE - MINI FOR A WEEKEND PRIZE DRAW.
Terms and Conditions.
- Open to residents of mainland United Kingdom only aged 25 and over with 2 years' driving experience or more. Employees and their immediate families of MINI and its associated companies, their agents, or anyone professionally connected with this draw are excluded from entry. Only one entry per person, per household, no bulk or third-party entries. The promoter is MINI (UK) Ltd. Registered Office: Summit ONE, Summit Avenue, Farnborough, Hampshire, GU14 0FB. Registered in England and Wales, Company number 1378137.
2. Entry is gained by both liking and sharing Facebook post.
3. Start date for competition entries is Friday 24th February at 00:01. Closing date for receipt of all entries is Friday 23rd February at 23:59.
4. There will be one winner selected. The winner will be selected from all entries at random and the winner will receive the loan of a new MINI Hatch for the weekend. A “weekend” in reference to this competition is a period from 17:00 on a Friday evening to 9:00 on a Monday morning.
5. The promoter does not guarantee that the winner’s preference MINI Model or preferred weekend can be met. The vehicle can only be used for journeys within mainland United Kingdom.
6. The winner must have held a valid UK driving licence for a minimum of 2 years with no serious convictions and no more than 6 points on the licence, and must provide the driving licence upon request, in advance of the vehicle loan.
7. The MINI vehicle will be provided on a loan basis. The loan of the MINI vehicle is subject to a separate loan agreement and the MINI Loan Car Terms. The winner must agree to these terms before taking possession of the vehicle. Key Loan Car Terms excerpt: the car may only be driven by the winner, only for private use excluding commuting and travelling sales and not for any form of racing; the winner is responsible for any fines, congestion or other charges arising from use of the car and for any damage arising from his failure to take reasonable care. Further insurance details including excess charge will be presented prior to handover.
8. No cash alternative to the prize will be offered and the prize is not transferable.
9. An independent person will draw at random the winning entry from all entries received. The winner will be notified by telephone or email within 7 days of the closing date. The prize may be withdrawn from the said winner and a new winner drawn if the prize is not accepted within 10 days of notification.
10. No entry fee, no purchase necessary.
11. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the promotion will be final and no correspondence will be entered into. Entry implies acceptance of these rules.
12. Notwithstanding clause 6 above, the promoter reserves the right to substitute prizes of equal or greater value should circumstances make this necessary.
13. The winner may be required to take part in publicity resulting from this draw without entitlement to any financial reward.